Now, for the rules: acknowledge and thank the giver, link it back, put award on page, and pass on to 7 bloggers who inspire you, and tell seven things about myself.
Seven blogs and websites that inspire me:
- http://thetoymaker.com (art and musings and paper toys to make);
- http://cbwentworth.wordpress.com (writing, art, photos, travel, poetry…so much)
- http://sartenada.wordpress.com (beautiful photos and travel sites around Finland)
- http://maidatoday.com (dolls: history, making and more)
- http://lonewolfpoetry.wordpress.com (interesting poetry)
- http://tbnranch.worpress.com (animal antics and information on animal care)
- http://scbwi.org (keeping updated on children’s art and literature)
OK, now for the seven tidbits about myself:
- I don’t like rules on my days off… and/or I like to live by my own rules when I can.
- I love handmade! Just about everything that shows the human effort in all its imperfections and/or perfections.
- I do something creative everyday…maybe 10 minutes or maybe two hours…I find the time every day to paint, or write, or sew, or draw, or plant, or arrange, or color.
- I’ll wear scarfs, colorful scarfs, to keep me inspired during non-creative times…
- I like to make new things, experiment with new skills.
- When I create I prefer instrumental music. It helps with the free-flow of my imagination.
- Time is precious and I have so many creative things I want to carry out.
I look for inspiration everyday and my blog lets me share some of my handmade with others. To be inspired and to inspire! Following the creative muse, Wings of Wonder.